To assist the CTO & Branch Manager in end to end recruitment process which includes, initial screening of CVs, short listing candidates for interviews, conducting tests, background check (educational, employer & references), complete documentation and before and after hiring formalities.
Headhunting of Retail staff and collect their resume from different sources to streamline the hiring procedure and timely filling out the vacant positions
- Education: MBA (HR) from reputed business school WITH 1+ Year of Experience in financial institution in HR Generalist role.
- Education: BBA (HONS) from reputed business school WITH 3+ Year of Experience in in human resources department preferably.
- Complete knowledge of Recruitment cycle and be able to handle it independently in the absence of Manager- HR & Admin.
- To maintain the confidentiality of the HR department at each level
- Good listener, Polite & Cooperative
- Regular, Punctual & Disciplined
- Organized, multi-tasking and an active team member
- Good communication (Verbal & Written both) & Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Sound Knowledge of Accounts Software like SAP & Quick Book
- between 60K PKR to 95K PKR (PEW PAKISTAN)
- between 5320 Qatari Rial to 6110 Qatari Rial (DOHA QATAR)
- DOHA QATAR
- PEW PAKISTAN
LAST DATE TO APPLY
10 AUGUST 2017